If you want to transfer a domain name over to CrownHosting you must?make sure of the following:
- The domain?is over 60 days old.
- The email address on file with the registrar?is one that you can receive transfer requests to.
- The domain is unlocked. If you change the status of your domain please wait four hours before submitting a request for transfer.?
- The domain?is not in any of the following status': locked, pending deletion, pending renewal or expired.?
- You should try to achieve a domain transfer at least 2 weeks before the domain renews to avoid any complications.
If the above are all resolved then you need to simply select transfer on the domain page and enter your domain. Then process your order as normal and once you have received your confirmation email you can?point your nameservers to CrownHosting.
You will find your DNS Information on your Welcome email sent from CrownHosting
The changing of nameservers?may take up to 48 hours.
For further information on?transferring from different hosts please contact support@CrownHosting